Sunday 18 December 2011

only him

I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you.. How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh. I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation; laughing at funny things that you said or did.. I've memorized your face & the way that you look at me.. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine.. I wonder what will happen the next time we are together & even though nothing will come out of this, I know one thing for sure, for once.. I don't care, I cherish every moment I have with you. I say I love you, please believe its true. When I say forever, know Ill never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you wont cry. Cause the day Ill be saying that would be the day I die. I never really knew you, you were just another friend, but when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend. I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry I had to forget my first love and give love another try so I fell in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anything I just had to let you know and if you ever wonder why I don't know what I'll say but just remember one thing I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment